That seems to be the catch phrase right now. Even though it is a week into the New Year, I’m finally getting around to making my resolutions. I find if I write them down and put them somewhere I can see them often, it really helps. I hang mine on the inside of my cereal cupboard.
- Get back to my pre-baby weight…and then some. How? Exercise!
- Sing in the shower. Why? I think it’s fun and I don’t do it enough.
- Visit teach every month. Ready Kirsten?!
- Learn something new…Photoshop perhaps.
- Document life: journal, scrapbook, photos…etc.
There you have it! It is now recorded for all to see. Good luck with your resolutions too! May this New Year bring much happiness and many opportunities for growth! And just for fun a picture of Emmett and Pitt, I caught them having a casual conversation one night before bed.